Civil Engineer since 2006, with experience in design studies, supervision, control and monitoring of geotechnical projects, as a permanent collaborator of GEOCONSULT Ltd., in which he is a member of the scientific staff since 2007.
He has obtained significant experience in the following main working areas, related to geotechnical studies and surveys:
- Geotechnical studies and investigation for a wide spectrum of public and private projects, as well as in design studies of geotechnical works of retaining structures in deep excavations, retaining walls, special foundations, slope stabilization/protection, slope stability, restoration of landslides, ground improvement, reinforced earth and many other similar projects.
- Presentation and evaluation of geotechnical investigations’ results
- Supervision and quality control of geotechnical works
- Control and evaluation of geotechnical studies
- Planning, execution and evaluation of instrumented monitoring of geotechnical works
- Participation in the planning, execution and evaluation of trial loading of foundation piles, anchors and soil nails.